Wine Cork Key Chains
Take one cork, stack descending size washers of different colored metals to the top and bottom, and screw in an eye screw. They also look great if you simply use a screw on the bottom instead of dangling the bead. Then attach a key chain and you’re done. If you want a bit of extra strength glue the washers together. Within just a few minutes you have some great stocking stuffers!
1. Draw letter on tray with white chalk.
2. Cut corks in half with craft knife and glue ends down to the pencil outline on tray, using the wine stained part of the cork.
3. Glue remaining corks on their sides to fill the entire base of the tray. Cut corks where necessary to fit. Let dry.
4. Using paintbrush, apply black acrylic paint to the ends of the corks that form the monogrammed letter. Let dry.
5. Hang on the wall for a place to pin messages or use as a decorative tray.
Use computer to find font of choice for letter monogram. Print out and enlarge to use as a pattern to guide drawing of letter onto tray.